On-the-Ball Customer Success Coach
Job Type: Full Time Remote
Who we are:
We believe the outdoors are for everyone and that it should be easy to go camping. But booking a campsite is still often a clumsy, frustrating ordeal. We’re making camping more accessible with an intuitive online reservation and property management system named CampLife.
CampLife is the fastest-growing provider of campground management and online reservation software across North America. Our Software as a Service (SaaS) applications run on desktops, mobile devices, and campground check-in kiosks.
We are an intentionally small company based in Mount Juliet, TN and take our time finding the right people who believe in our mission. For us, this is not just a job – it’s our passion! We take pride in our work and “own our own stuff.” We work hard to be proactive and solve problems. But most importantly, we get what good customer service looks and feels like. We either add value to the market by making campground management and reservations easy, or we find something else to do. To quote the great Yoda, “Do. Or Do Not. There is no try!”
Who you are:
- Your friends describe you as a “go getter.”
- You are a forward thinker who likes to embrace new technologies and find creative, efficient solutions.
- You generally take life by the horns, but understand that you are not always the smartest person in the room.
- You enjoy working with people, you’re collaborative, humble, willing to ask questions and provide answers.
- You get that to succeed, everyone must succeed, and that customers come first.
What you can help us do:
Provide first level customer support via phone, email, and chat with our customers in such a friendly, responsive manner that they consider you one of their friends. Be able to quickly gather pertinent details from customers, skillfully problem solve, and resolve their questions or concerns in good time. Strive to anticipate customer needs and proactively offer training and support, so you can help customers address issues they didn’t even know they had. And work with our great team to find ways to make the administrative tasks and reservation process so simple for campground owners that they leave their desks and spend more time doing what they love – being outside and interacting with their guests.
What you need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent English communication skills, including writing, speaking, and listening
- Organized and detailed work performance
- Knowledge of computer systems, applications, procedures, and techniques
- Excellent customer service, time management, and interpersonal skills
- 2+ years customer support experience a plus, but not required
- A desire to spend time getting to know the successes and challenges our customers face and finding creative, efficient ways to make their experience easier
What we need:
Someone who works well with teams, but drives their own work forward. A person who provides useful, forward-thinking solutions and has the ability to explain complex technology in easy-to-understand language. Someone who can see the forest and the trees. And finally, someone who is genuinely cool, has an open spirit, is willing to learn and wants work to feel meaningful and fun.
Still reading? Fantastic!
We believe in hiring smart people and giving them the support they need. Besides working with a team fueled by a mission, you may also enjoy some of these perks:
- Telecommute positions
- Competitive paid time off plan, including holidays and your birthday
- Health and vision insurance for full-time positions
If this sounds like the type of position that pumps you up (or at least makes you smile), please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. When you send those two items, tell us a bit about yourself:
- What was the last book you read and how did it impact you?
- How would you define an excellent team player?
- How have you served others in the past 12 months?
Send us your answers, and why you think they fit CampLife. We hope to hear from you soon!