1) Relationship Focused Salesperson
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Mount Juliet, TN – Fully Remote Position
Pay: Base Salary $33K Plus Commission
Contact: Sonya Hendrix
A little bit about who we are:
We believe the outdoors are for everyone and that it should be easy to go camping. But booking a campsite is often a clumsy, frustrating ordeal. We’re making camping more accessible with an intuitive online reservation and property management system named CampLife. CampLife is the fastest-growing provider of campground management and online reservation software across North America. Our Software as a Service (SaaS) applications run on desktops, mobile devices, and campground check-in kiosks.
We are an intentionally small company based in Mount Juliet, TN and take our time finding the right people who believe in our mission. For us, this is not just a job – it’s our passion! We take pride in our work and “own our own stuff.” We work hard to be proactive and solve problems. But most importantly, we get what good customer service looks and feels like. We either add value to the market by making campground management and reservations easy, or we find something else to do. To quote the great Yoda, “Do. Or Do Not. There is no try!”
Does this describe you?
You could sell sawdust to a lumber-mill. But what gets you outta bed, is building long-term relationships with customers. You like software and are passionate about providing a service that makes people’s lives easier. While data and product knowledge drive your approach you always put the customer’s needs first. You are great at identifying opportunities and then closing and managing those sales in a personable and professional way. You are proactive always looking for new prospects but continue to foster long-lasting relationships with your current clients. You are hungry, yet humble, and don’t take yourself too seriously.
What You Need:
- A passion for building relationships that lead to customer trust and satisfaction
- A desire to meet and exceed personal and company sales goals
- Experience in the public and/or government sector(s)
- Demonstrated sales experience in business intelligence and/or analytics
- A disciplined approach to identifying and maintaining a pipeline of qualified prospects
- Excellent English communication skills, including writing, speaking, and listening
- Ability to create and perform compelling sales presentations to match CampLife solutions with identified needs
- Familiarity with Salesforce or automated customer relationship management and marketing
- SaaS experience preferred (because Software as a Service is a beast of its own)
- Bachelor’s degree in sales/business related field
- Willingness to travel around the US and Canada
What We Need:
A customer-centric salesperson who understands the importance of relationship building over ‘selling’. A good listener who can gather the details and assess the needs of the customer, then work with our development team to see how CampLife can meet those needs. A person who wants to provide effective and efficient business solutions to make our customer’s lives easier. A tech-savvy person who can wow our customers and prospects with easy-to-understand in-person product demos, trainings, and presentations to inspire them to action!
Still reading? Fantastic!
We believe in hiring smart people and giving them the support, they need. Besides working with
a team fueled by a mission, you may also enjoy some of these perks:
✓ Telecommute positions
✓ Travel Expenses
✓ Competitive paid time off plan, including holidays and your birthday
✓ Health, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance available for full time positions
If this sounds like the type of position that pumps you up (or at least makes you smile) please send a resume and cover letter to jobs@CampLife.com.
When you send those two items, tell us a bit about yourself:
1. What was the last book you read and how did it impact you?
2. How would you define an excellent team player?
3. How have you served others in the past 12 months?
Equal Opportunity Employer