Who You Are
Your friends describe you as a “go getter”. You are a forward thinker who likes to embrace new technologies and find creative, efficient solutions. You generally take life by the horns but understand that you are not always the smartest person in the room. You enjoy working with people, you’re collaborative, humble, willing to ask questions and provide answers. You get that to succeed, everyone must succeed, and that our customers come first.
Who We Are
As outdoor enthusiasts, camping is an essential part of our recreation with friends and family. However, we realized that booking a campsite wasn’t nearly as easy as booking a hotel stay. Why couldn’t it be that easy to reserve time in nature? So in 2006 we set out on a new adventure—make a simple and intuitive way to book a campsite on the interweb. Since then, we’ve become one of the fastest growing (adding new customers all the time), industry-leading, cloud-based campground management and online reservation software companies.
We’re an intentionally small team based in Mount Juliet, TN and we take our time finding the right people who believe in our mission. For us, this is not just a job—it’s our passion! We take pride in our work and “own our own stuff”. We work hard to be proactive and solve problems. But most importantly, we get what good customer service looks and feels like and want to be the best! We either add value to the market by making campground management and reservations easy, or we find something else to do. To quote the great Yoda, “Do or Do Not. There is no try!”
We believe in hiring smart people and giving them the support they need. Besides working with a team fueled by a mission, you may also enjoy some of these perks:
✓ A fully remote position (even before the global pandemic!)
✓ Competitive paid time off plan, including holidays and your birthday
✓ Health, life, dental, vision, and disability insurance
If this sounds like the type of position that pumps you up (or at least makes you smile) please send a resume and cover letter to jobs@CampLife.com.
When you send those two items, tell us a bit about yourself:
- What was the last book you read and how did it impact you?
- How would you define an excellent team player?
- How have you served others in the past 12 months?
We hope to hear from you soon!
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Pay Type: $60,000-80,000
Posting Date: January 19, 2022
Location: Virtual / Work from home
Besides making incredible software that helps park operators live their BEST lives, we are committed to creating dependable relationships with our customers and each other. As the Digital Marketing Manager, your primary role is to deploy digital marketing campaigns that enhance overall brand awareness, drive traffic to online platforms, and generate sales leads. While the job is performed remotely, you may need to travel from time-to-time to attend CampLife meetings and events at various locations around the country.
Necessary Qualifications for the Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- 5 years of applicable marketing experience
- Experiencing leading a team of marketing professionals
- Strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies
- Experience selecting and managing artistic and content vendor relationships
- Experience leveraging SEO in digital marketing strategies
- Experience with the Salesforce/Pardot marketing automation tool preferred
- Experience in CMS, web design, and UI/UE best practices preferred
- Marketing experience in the hospitality industry preferred
Fitting into the Culture
- Demonstrate and promote CampLife values.
- Manage team performance and take action to develop team members.
- Understand and contribute to the strategic direction in collaboration with leadership
- Strive to understand and meet customer needs.
- Demonstrate a respect for others.
- Willing to share and learn together.
- Create collaborative, dependable relationships with team members and other CampLife teams.
- Effectively coordinate activities with outside agencies and vendor partners.
- Present complex information in ways that enable understanding.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Willingness to initiate difficult conversations to resolve issues.
- Analytical mindset.
- Innovative, willingness to think outside of the box.
- Familiar and comfortable with the forms of technology used in digital marketing.
- Gain technical proficiencies to in needed software and online platforms.
Drive for Results
- Ability to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
Day-to-day Work Expectations
- Develop and execute a comprehensive digital marketing strategy. Understand the CampLife brand and brand voice and deploy it in the marketplace.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing in collaboration with CampLife leadership.
- Work collaboratively with the customer experience department to understand the needs of the customer, speak to those needs, and help coordinate responses to fill those needs.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Identify industry trends and insights. Optimize spend and performance based on these insights.
- Maintaining CampLife’s social media presence for targeted audiences across all digital channels. Use web analytics tools to monitor customer traffic and engagement across utilized platforms.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identify and test new digital platforms and tools. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience. Select and maintain content management system for the website.
Product Release Support
- Develop and deploy an annual marketing plan identifies specific objectives to be achieved timed with product releases.
- Plan and create content, messaging, production tutorials and other communications to support release adoption.
- Champion the integration of marketing tools into CampLife software to support future growth opportunities.
- Plan, design, and optimize marketing campaigns digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising. Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Oversee and prepare content and logistics for campaigns in collaboration with team members, supporting teams (customer success, devs, etc.), and vendors. Measure and report on the performance of ongoing and completed campaigns.
- Plan and conduct trade shows in alignment with the overall marketing strategy. Identify levels of sponsorship appropriate for each event. Coordinate logistics, identify and deploy participants, design, and source promotional items, and conduct social media advertising.
- Automate and execute timely email marketing campaigns in coordination with key activities of other CampLife teams.
- Oversee and coordinate development activities with assigned team members. Create a positive, engaging environment that enables the delivery of high-quality work.
Are you a California Resident? If so, California law requires that we provide you notice about the collection and use of your personal information. To view the notice, click here.