The right system will solve your problems and grow with your ideas. CampLife will use your unique rules and policies, no matter how complex, so you don’t lose control of your park even while CampLife does the work.
Stuck in a system that doesn’t work for you?
Do you or your staff:
- Start the day overwhelmed and frazzled?
- Feel chained to an office or phone?
- Lose guests to a limited reservation or check-in process?
Automate reservations, reports, and communication. Work smart and stay mobile.
Easy online reservations attract guests. Grow profits with dynamic pricing and occupancy maximization.
Enjoy the Moments
With CampLife in the background, you’re free to focus on guests and meaningful experiences.
Our customers see results
With the online reservation system you see quite a few reservations coming in early morning and overnight…and when I wake up in the morning I got a big grin on my face, hey, that’s another couple hundred dollars just right in my bank account.
What I found different with CampLife was the people…People that were interested in what I said were my difficulties…They were willing to collaborate with us to come up with what would operate better for us as a reservation system.
You want a team that’s behind the software that’s going to be receptive to your individual park. Every park is different and your needs and uses of the system are going to be different.
Change is hard, but CampLife made it easy…When you are a startup with CampLife they walk you through a lot of things. They’re very accessible.
Pick a Plan that Works for you
You deserve a system that’s tailored to your park needs and grows your business. CampLife offers a mix of service plans and standalone options. There’s never a per-device/user charge, and customer support and training are always free!
- A plan for smaller parks and budgets, with just the essentials: CampLife online reservations with interactive map and basic site pictures, and CampLife Hub, the administrative tools and reports for daily park tasks.
- This all-in-one package creates value for most sizes and types of parks. A flexible Point of Sale (POS) integrates with CampLife online reservations and CampLife Hub. Extra features include: custom branding to match your park, more site pictures and video, advanced accounting and Quickbooks™ integration, yield management and more.
- Large parks with high volume and/or many seasonal guests can save money with an Unlimited plan. Take full advantage of CampLife online reservations, CampLife Hub, and Point of Sale (POS), with no per-transaction fees for online reservations or recurring billing. Unlimited service also includes more hours of reports/rules customization.